DANCE NAO NYC

with a variety of dance companies

ZUMBA class January 2012

By 12/23/2011

Hi everyone,

I hope you all enjoying holiday season with your family or friends...

I'd like to inform you my classes after christmas and beg of new year. 
Also I will be gone from Jan 13th-31st. Durning the time, there will be sub instructors for class at Jewish Community Center and Bridge for Dance.
But I recommend to check with front desk before you go to the venue.


=Jewish Community Center=
http://www.jccmanhattan.org
SUNDAY, Dec 25th 9:30AM-10:30AM  (time changed. Not 9:00am!!) 
SUNDAY, Jan 1st, Cancelled ( I think I don't see my name on web.... please check with front desk.)

There will be sub teacher for class bet Jan 13-31st. 

=Bridge for Dance=
www.bridgefordance.com/
Sunday, Dec 25th, Jan 1st - closed
I won't be able to teach in Jan 2012. 
Sara Britt will cover my classes.

=Perry's studio=
www.themillenniumdancecompany.com/
Studio will be closed from Dec 22-Jan 3.
No Zumba class in January 2012. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top