DANCE NAO NYC

with a variety of dance companies

ZUMBA/Flash-Mob this SUNDAY!!!

By 9/15/2011 , ,

Hi all,

I want to invite you to an exciting event this Sunday, Sep 18th.
Zumba/Flash mob class with Nao!

What is that?
You attend Zumba class on 18th, and in the end of the class, I will take time and break it down choreography of one song. We'll do over and over for that song to remember;-) Then we go out, we'll dance in the public!! It's fun surprise!!

Do you need experience?
Nope!
You don't need any experience.
Specially for flash-mob song, easy to remember!
(I already tested out with my roomy who doesn't know how to move. hehehe. But she could do it and she said, "oh-, I can do it-! it's fun~! " ;-) )
(If you know how to walk, and up your hands up, you'll be fine! )

When & Where?
Zumba/Flash-mob class with NAO
Sunday, Sep 19th 2011
4:00pm-5:15pm
@Jewish Community Center; 334 Amsterdam Ave(corner of 76st)

http://www.jccmanhattan.org/open-house

and this is FREE event!!

Hopefully see you then!

(I also have reg class that day, 9AM @Jewish Community Center, 11Am@ Bridge for dance! )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top