DANCE NAO NYC

with a variety of dance companies

Tonight!! Japan Earthquake Fund-raiser Samba Party!!

By 3/12/2011

Hi Everyone,


As already you know, Japan had terrible earthquake and tsunami.
I was thinking about what I could do for.

There is Samba party tonight at L'orange bleue. I will be dancing.
I'd like to take this opportunity for fund-raising.

The restaurant are really supportive and welcome to do fundraise.
The band leader Dawn really helpful to do this happen.

I will bring Fund-raise BOX and put it tonight while we play.
All money corrected will be sent to Japan.
Please come out and support us!!

TONIGHT, SAT March 12th
11PM-2AM

Samba/Latin night!! Afro-latin beat, brazilian live music by Dawn Drake&Zapotte!!
Samba performance by Nao

FREE admission!!
Welcome to accept any donation for fundraise of Japan Earthquake!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top